We are a group of fitness professionals looking to help as many people as possible reach their goals. We believe it should be hard work, challenging but most importantly fun! Get in touch if you'd like more info.
1. Peel and grate ginger. Finely slice red onion and garlic. Chop pepper into chunks.
2. Put pineapple juice, rice vinegar, ketchup and sugar into saucepan and dissolve the sugar. Allow to to bubble until you have a syprupy sauce.
3. Mix corn flour and garlic powder in a bowl and roll chopped tofu in it.
4. Place the coated tofu in a fry light coated hot pan, and try until brown crispy coating starts to form. Then take off heat and set aside.
5. Heat sesame oil in a pan and add the onion and fry until clear, the add the pepper, chilli flakes, salt, garlic and ginger and allow to cook for 5mins.
6. Add the pineapple and tofu to the vegetables, allow to heat, then finally add sweet and sour sauce and mix through so everything is covered and warm. 👌🏼